3) associations (unions), which include
12) develops a draft regulation oninternational activities of the Fundin accordance with the legislation of the RussianFederation and submits the specified project toapproval of the Board of Trustees of the Foundation;
13) develops draft decisions oninvesting temporarily free funds of the Fundand submits these projects for approvalthe Board of Trustees of the Foundation, prepareslimit proposalstemporarily invested free funds of the Fundand submits such proposals toconsideration of the Board of Trustees of the Foundation;
14) prepares proposals for the participation of the Fundin associations and unions, represents suchproposals for consideration by theFoundation Council;
15) prepares other proposals,aimed at achieving a goal definedthis Federal Law;
16) exercise other powers assigned tothe Board of the Foundation by decisions of theof the Foundation Council.
Article 13. General Director of the Fund
1. The General Director of the Fund isthe sole executive body of the Fund andmanages its currentactivities.
2. The General Director of the Fund is appointed forposition and dismissedPresident of the Russian Federation forpresentation of the Board of Trustees of the Foundation.
3. The General Director of the Fund cannot beat the same time as the chairman of the trusteeof the Foundation Council.
4. General Director of the Fund:
1) acts on behalf of the Foundation and represents withoutpower of attorney interests of the Fund in relations withstate authorities, Russian andforeign organizations, internationalorganizations;
2) heads the Board of the Foundation and organizesimplementation of decisions of the Board of Trustees of the Foundationand the board of the Foundation;
3) issues orders and instructions on issuesthe activities of the Foundation;
4) appoints and dismissespositions of their deputies who work inFoundation on a permanent basis and may bemembers of the Board of the Foundation;
5) distributes responsibilities between theirdeputies;
6) hires and fires employeesFund, concludes and terminates employment contractswith them, makes changes to employment contracts incompliance with labor laws andother regulatory legal acts,containing the norms of labor law;
7) issues powers of attorney, opens a bankaccount with the Central Bank of the Russian Federation,bank accounts with credit institutionsthe territory of the Russian Federation in the orderestablished by the legislation of the RussianFederation;
8) submits to the Board of Trustees of the Foundationproposals for the appointment anddismissal of board membersFund;
9) approves in agreement with the trusteeby the Council of the Fund, the organizational structure of the Fund,Fund staffing table, size and form of paymentlabor of employees of the Fund, included in themchanges, as well as the amount of remunerationexperts and expert organizations,attracted by the scientific and technical council of the Foundation;
10) provides control over the implementationdecisions of the Board of Trustees of the Foundation;
11) makes decisions on other issuesthe activities of the Fund, with the exception of issuesrelated to the powers of the trusteeFoundation Council and Foundation Board.
Article 14. Scientific and Technical CouncilOf the Fund
1. The Scientific and Technical Council of the Foundation isa permanent advisory bodyThe Foundation established for the purposescientific and methodological,information-analytical and expertensuring the activities of the Fund.
2. Regulations on the Scientific and Technical Council of the Foundation andits composition is approved by the board of trusteesOf the Fund as advised by the Board of the Fund.
3. Scientific and Technical Council of the Foundation:
1) prepares recommendations for the trusteeto the Fund Council and the Fund Board on the mainareas of research and developmentin the interests of national defense and securityhigh-risk statesachieving qualitatively new results,organizes the search and selection of innovativescientific and technical ideas and advanceddesign and technological solutions;
2) organizes in accordance with Article 8of this Federal Law search, selectionprojects, forms a list of projects andsubmits it to the Board of the Foundation for approval,prepares recommendations to the Board of the Foundation onselection, implementation of projects and practicalapplication (implementation) of resultsintellectual activity created duringproject implementation;
3) develops recommendations to the Board of the Foundationon the selection of experts and expert organizations,establishes the procedure for their attraction forparticipation in the preparation of opinionsscientific and technical council of the Foundation on projects,selected, prepares proposals forthe amount of remuneration for experts and expertorganizations submitting such proposals toconsideration of the Board of Trustees of the Foundation andthe board of the Foundation;
4) performs other functions provided forthis Federal Law and the Regulation onscientific and technical council of the Foundation.
Article 15. Audit Commission of the Fund
1. The Audit Commission of the Fund is formed forcontrol over financialeconomic activities of the Fund.
2. Procedure for the activity of the audit commissionFund is established by this Federallaw and regulations on the audit commissionFund. Regulations on the Audit Commission of the Fundapproved by the Board of Trustees of the Foundation.
3. Decisions on appointmentchairman and members of the audit committeeFund, termination of their powers, including onearly termination of their powers,accepted by the Board of Trustees of the Foundation. Termpowers of the members of the Audit Commission of the Fund -no more than five years. Members of the Audit CommissionFund cannot simultaneously borrow anypositions in other bodies of the Foundation.
4. Audit Commission of the Fund:
1) confirms the accuracy of the information,contained in the annual report of the Fund;
2) checks the effectivenessuse of budgetary allocations by the Fundfederal budget, other funds and propertyFund;
3) checks the compliance of decisionson financial and economicactivities of the Foundation, taken by the trusteesby the Council of the Fund, the Director General of the Fund,this Federal Law and otherregulatory legal acts of the RussianFederation;
4) prepares recommendations to the Board of the Foundationon the development of a draft financial plan of incomeand expenditures (budget) of the Fund for a three-year period andits clarification;
5) resolve other issues related to the competencethe Audit Commission of the Fund by the Regulation onthe audit commission of the Fund.
Article 16. Performance of work,related to the use of information,constituting state, commercial orother secrets protected by law
The Foundation carries out work related touse of information constitutingstate, commercial or othera secret protected by law, in accordance withthe legislation of the Russian Federation.
Article 17. Reporting of the Fund
1. The Foundation is obliged to draw up an annual reportannually.
2. The reporting period of the Fund is established from 1January to December 31 of a calendar yearinclusive.
3. The annual report of the Fund includes:
1) report on the activities of the Fund for the pastreporting period;
2) annual accounting (financial)reporting of the Fund;
3) report on the implementation of the program of activitiesThe Fund for a three-year period;
4) a report on the use of the assets of the Fund;
5) other information on the performance of the Fundof this Federal Law;
6) auditor’s report confirmingreliability of the annual accounting(financial) statements of the Fund.
4. Annual report of the Fund, excluding the annualaccounting (financial) statements of the Fund,prepared no later than May 1 of the year,following the reporting period.
5. The annual report of the Fund is submittedTo the President of the Russian Federation and inThe Government of the Russian Federation no later thanseven calendar days from the date of its approvalby the Board of Trustees of the Foundation.
Article 18. Annual auditaccounting (financial) statements of the Fund
1. Annual accounting (financial)the Fund’s reporting is subject to annualmandatory audit.
2. Audit of annual accounting (financial)Fund reporting is carried out prior to approvalthe annual report of the Fund.
Article 19. Internationalactivity
The Foundation carries out international activitiesin accordance with the legislation of the RussianFederation and the Implementation Regulationsinternational activities of the Fund, approvedby the Board of Trustees of the Foundation.
Article 20. The order of stateregistration of the Fund
1. State registration of the Fundcarried out on the basis of thisFederal law for sixty daysfrom the day of its official publication withoutsubmission of additional documents forexcluding information about the location of the Fund inthe city of Moscow, determined in accordance withparagraph 2 of part 3 of this article.
2. The bodies of the Foundation are formed in the orderestablished by this Federal Law, intwo months from the date of its officialpublication.
3. The Government of the Russian Federation, taking into accountthe term established by part 1 of this article:
1) determines the size and composition of the property (includingthe number of funds, buildings) subject tointroduction as an initialproperty contribution of the Russian Federation forformation of the Fund’s property, and providestransfer of such property to the Foundation;
2) determines the location of the Foundation in the cityMoscow;
3) carries out other actions in order to createFund.
Article 21. Reorganization orliquidation of the Fund
The fund can be reorganized or liquidatedon the basis of federal law,establishing the procedure for its reorganization orliquidation. Federal law on the liquidation of the Fundshould establish the order of useproperty of the Fund after its liquidation.
Article 22. Entry into forceof this Federal Law
This Federal Law shall enter into force fromday of its official publication.
The presidentRussian FederationV. PUTIN
Moscow KremlinOctober 16, 2012N 174-FZ
Civil Code of the Russian Federation Part 1
Section I. GENERAL PROVISIONS Subsection 2. PERSONS
Chapter 4. LEGAL ENTITIES
1. Basic provisions
Article 48. Concept of a legal entity
(as amended by Federal Law of 05.05.2014 N 99-FZ)
1. A legal entity is an organizationwhich has separate property and is responsiblethem under their obligations, can on their own behalfacquire and exercise civil rights andbe civic, claimant andthe defendant in court.
2. The legal entity must beregistered in the unified stateregister of legal entities in one oforganizational and legal forms provided forthis Code.
3. To legal entities, on whose property theirfounders have property rights, includestate and municipal unitaryenterprises as well as institutions.
To legal entities in respect of which theirmembers have corporate rights, includecorporate bodies (article 65.1).
4. Legal status of the Central BankOf the Russian Federation (Bank of Russia) is determinedThe Constitution of the Russian Federation and the law onThe Central Bank of the Russian Federation.
Article 49. Legal capacitylegal entity
1. A legal entity can have civilrights consistent with the objectives of the activity,stipulated in its constituent document(article 52), and carry related activitiesduties. (as amended by the Federal Law of 05.05.2014N 99-FZ)
Commercial organizations, excludingunitary enterprises and other types of organizations,provided by law may havecivil rights and carry civilduties necessary to carry outany activities not prohibitedlaw.
In cases provided by law,a legal entity can deal with certainactivities only on the basis ofspecial permission (license), membership inself-regulatory organization or issuedself-regulatory organization certificate ofadmission to a certain type of work. (as amended byFederal Law of 05.05.2014 N 99-FZ)
2. A legal entity may be restricted inrights only in cases and in order,provided by law. Limitation decisionrights can be challenged by a legal entity incourt. (as amended by Federal Law of 18.12.2006 N 231-FZ)
3. Legal capacity of a legal entityarises from the moment it is entered into a singlestate register of legal entities informationon its creation and terminates at the time of entry intothe specified register of information on its termination.
The right of a legal entity to exerciseactivity for which it is necessaryobtaining a special permit (license),membership in a self-regulatory organization, orobtaining self-regulatory certificationorganizations for admission to a certain speciesworks, arises from the moment of receipt of suchpermits (licenses) or within the period specified thereineither from the moment the legal entity entersself-regulatory organization or issuanceself-regulatory organization certificate ofadmission to a certain type of work andterminates upon terminationpermits (licenses), membership inself-regulatory organization or issuedself-regulatory organization certificate ofadmission to a certain type of work.
(Clause 3 as amended by Federal Law of 05.05.2014 N 99-FZ)
4. The civil status of legalpersons and the procedure for their participation in civil circulation(article 2) are governed by this Code.Features of the civil statuslegal entities of certainorganizational and legal forms, types and types, andalso legal entities created forcarrying out activities in certainspheres are determined in accordance with thisThe Code, other laws and other legalacts. (Clause 4 was introduced by the Federal Law of 05.05.2014 N99-FZ)
Article 50. Commercial andnon-profit organizations
1. Legal entities can be organizationspursuing profit-making asthe main purpose of its activities (commercialorganizations) or not making a profitas such a goal and not distributingreceived profit between participants(non-profit organizations).
2. Legal entities that are commercialorganizations can be created inorganizational and legal forms of economicpartnerships and societies, peasant (farmer)farms, business partnerships,production cooperatives, stateand municipal unitary enterprises. (clause 2 as amended byFederal Law of 05.05.2014 N 99-FZ)
3. Legal entities that are non-profitorganizations can be created inorganizational and legal forms:
1) consumer cooperatives, to whichinclude housing,housing construction and garage cooperatives,horticultural, horticultural and suburbanconsumer cooperatives, mutualinsurance, credit cooperatives, fundsrental, agricultural consumercooperatives;
2) public organizations to whichinclude political parties andcreated as legal entitiestrade unions (trade unionorganizations), social movements, bodiespublic initiative, territorialpublic self-governments;
3) associations (unions), which includeincluding non-profit partnerships,self-regulatory organizations, associationsemployers, associations of professionalunions, cooperatives and public organizations,commercial and industrial, notary andbar chambers;