Editor’s note: CNN.com has a small business partnership with CareerBuilder.com, which functions as the provider that is exclusive of listings and solutions to CNN.com.
In the event that you and a co-worker can complete one another’s sentences, it’s likely you have a work partner.
These relationships can mirror a real marriage in many ways.
Based on a 2007 study from Vault.com, a lifetime career information internet site, 23 per cent of employees reported that that they had a work partner.
Have you got a work partner?
Listed below are seven clear indications you could have a work partner:
1. You be determined by a specific co-worker for|co-worker that is particular} workplace materials, treats and aspirin.
2. There are in jokes which you and a particular co-worker share|co-worker share that is specific}.
Do Not Skip
3. You may be bluntly truthful with this specific individual about his / her look, hygiene or locks (and the other way around). You are comfortable adequate to mention that one other’s hair is sticking up — or that somebody’s fly is down.
4. Whenever one thing eventful takes place at your workplace, this co-worker could be the person that is first search for for a de-briefing.
5. At break fast, meal and coffee breaks, your closest co-worker understands what things to order for you personally and exactly how you prefer your coffee (and vice versa).
6. Both you and your co-worker can complete one another’s sentences.
7. Somebody in your workplace understands nearly the maximum amount of regarding the individual life as the friend that is best or real-life partner does.
Pros and cons of a work-spouse relationship
You can find great advantageous assets to having a relationship that is close a co-worker. On the list of advantages of a ongoing work partner: