Law of Ukraine “On corporate income tax”.
Line 19.3 indicates a tax of 6 percent of the freight value (paragraph 13.5 of the Law on Profit).
Line 20 indicates the amount of advance payments of income tax accrued (paid) on the payment of dividends (paragraph 7.8. 2 paragraph 7.8 of Article 7 of the Law on Profit).
Line 22 indicates the part of the profit of state non-corporate, state and municipal enterprises, which is withdrawn in favor of the relevant budget.
Line 22 should be filled in if line 02.2 or 05.2 was filled in the declaration, and the detected error led to underpayment, the amount of which is 5 percent of the fine in accordance with paragraph 17.2 of Art. 17 of Law No. 2181-ІІІ.
1. Law of Ukraine "About the taxation of the profit of the enterprises"… In the wording of the Law of Ukraine of 22.05. 97 RUR – No. 283/97-VR (with current changes and additions).
Corporate income tax. Abstract
Legislative and regulatory framework. Corporate income tax. Objects of taxation. Gross income. Gross costs
Legislative and regulatory framework:
Law of Ukraine of 22.05. 97 pp. No. 283/97-BP "About the taxation of the profit of the enterprises" as of 01.07. 2002 with changes and additions. Law of Ukraine "On the procedure for repayment of taxpayers’ liabilities to budgets and state trust funds" from 21.12. 2000 No. 2181-PI. The procedure for drawing up a declaration of profit of the enterprise, approved by the order of the STA from 08.07. 97 RUR No. 214, as amended by the order of the STA from 21.01. 98, no. 37 with changes and additions.
Corporate income tax is a direct tax paid by enterprises on profits from the sale of products (works, services), fixed assets, intangible assets, securities, currency values, other types of financial resources and tangible assets, as well as from rental income. transactions, royalties and off-sales transactions.
The mechanism of corporate taxation is shown in Figure 1.
Scheme 1. Payers of income tax are:
from among the residents – subjects of entrepreneurial (economic) activity, budgetary, public and other enterprises, institutions and organizations carrying out activities aimed at making a profit both on the territory of Ukraine and abroad; from among non-residents – individuals or legal entities established in any organizational and legal form, who receive income from their source, originating in Ukraine; branches, offices and other separate subdivisions of taxpayers from among residents, Ido do not have the status of a legal entity located in the territory of another than such a taxpayer, territorial community. A taxpayer who has such branches may decide to pay the consolidated tax and pay the tax to the budgets of the territorial communities at the location of the branches, as well as to the budget of the territorial community at its location. In this case, the tax is reduced by the amount paid to the budgets of territorial communities at the location of the branch; management of the railway and railway transport enterprises, their, structural subdivisions; permanent representations of non-residents who receive income from their sources of origin in Ukraine or perform agency (representative) functions for such non-residents or their founders; National Bank of Ukraine and its institutions.
Objects of taxation. The object of taxation is the profit, which is determined by reducing the amount of adjusted gross income for the reporting period by:
the amount of gross expenses of the taxpayer; the amount of depreciation.
Gross income – the total amount of income of the taxpayer from all activities received (accrued) during the reporting period in monetary, tangible or intangible forms in Ukraine, its continental shelf, exclusive (marine) economic zone and beyond.
Gross income includes:
1. Total income from the sale of goods (works, services), including ancillary and service industries, which do not have the status of a legal entity, as well as income from the sale of securities (except for operations on their initial issue ( placement) and operations on their final repayment (liquidation).
2. Income from banking, insurance and other operations for the provision of financial services, trade in currency values, securities, debt obligations and claims.
3. Income: from barter (barter) transactions; from insurance activities; from operations with settlements in foreign currency; from transactions with related parties; from the sale (exchange, other types of alienation) of fixed assets or intangible assets subject to amortization; from transactions in securities and derivatives: other income from transactions of a special type – joint activities without the creation of a legal entity, payment of dividends, transactions with debt claims and obligations, long-term contractual obligations.
4. Income from joint activities and in the form https://123helpme.me/buy-compare-and-contrast-essay/ of dividends received from non-residents, interest, royalties, possession of debt claims, as well as income from leasing (rent) operations.
5. Income not taken into account in calculating the gross income of the periods preceding the reporting period and identified in the reporting period.
6. Income from other sources and from non-operating transactions, including in the form of:
the amount of non-refundable financial assistance received by the taxpayer in the reporting period, the value of goods (works, services) provided free of charge to the taxpayer in the reporting period, except when such non-refundable financial assistance and free goods ( works, services) are received by non-profit organizations, or such transactions are carried out between the taxpayer and its separate divisions that do not have the status of a legal entity; amounts of unused part of funds returned from insurance reserves; amounts of debt to be included in gross income for reimbursement of bad debts at the expense of the taxpayer’s insurance reserve, and others; amounts of insurance reserve funds used for other purposes; the value of tangible assets transferred to the taxpayer in accordance with the storage agreements and used by him in his own production or economic turnover; the amounts of fines and / or penalties or penalties received by the decision of the parties to the contract or by the decision of the relevant state bodies, court, commercial or arbitration court; the amount of state duty previously paid by the plaintiff, which is returned in his favor by a court decision (commercial court).
Not included in gross income:
1. Amounts of excise duty, value added tax received (accrued) by the enterprise as part of the sale price of products (works, services), except when such enterprise – the recipient is not a payer of value added tax.
2. Amounts of funds or value of property received by the taxpayer as compensation (compensation) for the forcible alienation by the state of other property of the taxpayer in cases provided by law.
3. Amounts of funds or value of property received by a taxpayer by a court decision (commercial court) or as a result of satisfaction of claims in the manner prescribed by law as compensation for direct costs or losses incurred by such taxpayer as a result of violation of his rights and interests protected by law, if they have not been included by such taxpayer in the gross costs or reimbursed from insurance reserves.
4. Amounts of funds in respect of overpaid taxes, fees (mandatory payments), which are returned or should be returned to the taxpayer from the budget, if such amounts were not included in gross expenditures.
5. Amounts of funds or value of property received by a taxpayer in the form of direct investment or reinvestment in corporate rights issued by such taxpayer, including cash or property contributions, in accordance with agreements on joint activities in Ukraine without establishing a legal entity.
6. Amounts of revenues of executive bodies and local governments from the provision of public services (issuance of permits (licenses), certificates, certificates, registration, other services, the obligation to purchase which is provided by law) in the case of crediting such revenues to the relevant budgets.
7. The amount of income accumulated in pension accounts under the supplementary pension mechanism, as well as the amount of income to other non-profit organizations.
8. Co-investment funds of co-investment institutions (CII) funds attracted from CII investors, income from transactions with CII assets and income accrued on assets.
9. Amounts of emission income received by the taxpayer.
10. Nominal value of registered but unpaid (outstanding) securities certifying the loan relationship, as well as payment documents issued (issued) by the debtor in favor (in the name) of the taxpayer as security or confirmation of the debt of such a debtor to such taxpayer (bonds, savings certificates, treasury bills, promissory notes, promissory notes, letters of credit, checks, guarantees, bank orders and other similar payment documents).
11. Income from joint activities on the territory of Ukraine without the creation of a legal entity, dividends received by the taxpayer from other taxpayers.
12. Funds or property returned to the owner of corporate rights issued by a legal entity after the complete and final liquidation of such legal entity-issuer or after the expiration of the joint venture agreement, but not higher than the nominal value of shares (shares , units).
13. Funds or property received in the form of international technical assistance provided by other states in accordance with international agreements that have entered into force in the manner prescribed by law.
14. The value of fixed assets received free of charge by the taxpayer for the purpose of their operation in cases provided by law: